The horses in the current rescue album are recent rescues that are not available yet or permanent residents. The permanent horses are looking for sponsors to help with their care. The rescues are looking for sponsors for the time that they are here. Please contact us about sponsoring a horse. We are working on a wish list for donations. The following is a list a current needs:
1. Hay or feed. We are not picky about hay cuttings or types of feed. We will make it work. We can pick up feed from any location. We are willing to buy hay at a reasonable cost.
2. wormer. Any type.
3. winter blankets. We currently need a couple winter blankets between the sizes 63" and 74".
4. other types of feed. We also do rescues for cats, rabbits, chickens (other fowl), pigs and reindeer. We can always use feed for any of these types of animals.
5. dental work. We ALWAYS have a need for dental work for the rescues. We are looking for a dentist or vet willing to work with us on dental care.
6. money. Sorry, but is the easiest way to pay vet bills and our regular feed guys.
7. building supplies. We are always expanding. We need to build more lean-tos and always have fencing to fix. We also need to build a chicken coop to house all the new birds in.
I would like to thank everyone that has helped us out already. You are a godsend.
We are working on a comments section and a mailing list. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you all so much. Please be patient with us while we are working on everything.
Please note: We are not begging for donations. The horses will not go without anything they need. Thanks
Owner: Troy Adams
Size: 2 items
(1849 items total)